New customer observation

Just purchased all of the WW2 titles. A few observations...

1- love the immersion.

2- The physics and ballistics seem better than most military simulations.

3- Only real question mark on QBs and scenario edit ..is on the CMFB...you are not able as the Axis player to purchase the PSW series Heavy armored cars as individual vehicles, only as part of a formation. Is this as intended?

4- Amazing work by the mod community. 

Last ...Is there any method to use vehicles from other titles we own as in the armored car question, and import to a title like CMFB that has that vehicle but not as purchase option? This would also be great to import Western unite from FB to face off with Red Army from CMRT in a "what if..." scenario.

Overall ..thanks, great game!

Welcome to the community. Combat mission is the only series of games I still play on a regular basis, in my later years, still not bored of it yet!

Regarding your armoured car query, not sure, could be a an accidental omission by the developer or possibly something to do with unit availability at certain dates. Have you tried changing the date of the quick battle to see if that makes a difference? Anyway I'm sure someone with more knowledge will be along to answer at some point.

@:rvseydlitzrv

Glad you are enjoying the game. When selecting QB game options Date/side ect. Change the "Rarity" settings down to Loose or better yet none. That might fix your problem. Let us know how you get along and welcome the the CM forum.

On 4/16/2024 at 2:45 PM, rvseydlitz said:

Just purchased all of the WW2 titles

Good decision 😉 and welcome.

I just tried the editor and QB and found Heavy armored car PSW single vehicle options for German Army and Waffen SS under the Armored Infantry category, not Armor.  For later dates I seemed to get more options, and possibly location might affect that as well.  If that doesn't work for you let us know.