Standing in the Tiger's shadow

pzvg

Hey John S. gimme a break willya, how're us lowly (and manifestly unqualified) non-deities supposed to get mods ooh'd and aah'd over when you're averaging about three a week? Do you live in front of the computer?

(wait, don't answer that, too close to home)

Seriously folks I'm not really knocking Tiger's work, it's much better than mine, (as of right now) and he does seem to have more time to do it, (which I envy) I'll be sending 2-3 things to Matt soon,(you can never have enough mods).

Btw, Tiger I do prefer some of your work over my own, which to me at least, is the highest compliment I pay anyone biggrin.gif

And to those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, go get the mods from Matt's site and see just how much a great game can grow with support from the players.

And read some of Fionn's drivel too, he's a surprisingly good writer,if ill-tempered at times. cool.gif

------------------

Pzvg

"Confucious say, it is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

Two of the panthers shown Above (the G and Late G) are now available in the Vehicles Mod section of CMHQ. I am still working on the rest of the update and there may be some more mods added by the end of the day.

Madmatt

Stretching twenty minutes for all its worth...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest barrold713

LMDAO Matt

How do you manage to fill up the rest of your day?

Seriously cool work as usual Tiger. I like having your mods to drive around.

BDH

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin

Humph not even an honorable mention in my own damned thread, sheesh, buncha ingrates.

(really bummed now) :|

------------------

Pzvg

"Confucious say, it is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"