Bug: Passengers and crew pictured outside the vehicle

I recently went back to visit CMBN after acquiring the "All in One" package. I don´t know if this was discussed before, but there seems to be a bug in some scenarios with the trucks. Crew and passengers appear "flying" behind the vehicle. Did anybody notice that and is there a solution? Maybe I missed something, I don´t know 

Unbenannt.JPG

I would say that's almost certainly a mod conflict of some sort.  You could try moving the contents of your Z folder elsewhere and re-running the scenarios to see if they are now okay.

Do you have a couple of examples of which scenarios have the problem?  My CMBN Z folder is currently quite bare, so I could see what I get.

Yes, I know the cause and solution for that problem. It means that you also have the 'original' version of the Kohlenklau's HORSA MOD installed. The problem resides in the fact that the mod replaces a British truck mdr and moves the passengers and that not ALL of the incuded files have been appropriately mod-tagged [horsa].

There are two solutions that work equally well ...

OPTION ONE: uninstall all files pertaining to the Horsa mod

OPTION TWO: keep the horsa mod (which is necessary for my Operation Coup de Main campaign) and ADD the missing [horsa] mod tags. The sub-folder with the"horsa textures" does not need to have the mod tags added. The remaining files should be as follows:

bedford-qld-gs [horsa].mdr

damaged horsa b [horsa].mdr

glider [horsa].xcf

gmc-cckw [horsa].mdr

icon british blue truck 1 [flicw horsa]. bmp ... this graphic was added by me

icon british blue truck 1 [horsa].bmp ... this graphic was added by me

icon british blue truck 2 [flicw horsa]. bmp ... this graphic was added by me

icon british blue truck 2 [horsa].bmp ... this graphic was added by me

obedford-qld-gs [horsa].mdr

silhouette bedford-qld-gs [horsa].bmp

To Summarize: The original mod forgot to add the [horsa] mod tag to one or more of the mdr files, so when you choose the truck, the program is calling the mdr for the horsa instead because it is lower in the list of files in data/z,  and combining it with the gfx for the truck. Chuckle.

Edited by WimO

11 hours ago, WimO said:

Yes, I know the cause and solution for that problem. It means that you also have the 'original' version of the Kohlenklau's HORSA MOD installed. The problem resides in the fact that the mod replaces a British truck mdr and moves the passengers and that not ALL of the incuded files have been appropriately mod-tagged [horsa].

There are two solutions that work equally well ...

OPTION ONE: uninstall all files pertaining to the Horsa mod

OPTION TWO: keep the horsa mod (which is necessary for my Operation Coup de Main campaign) and ADD the missing [horsa] mod tags. The sub-folder with the"horsa textures" does not need to have the mod tags added. The remaining files should be as follows:

bedford-qld-gs [horsa].mdr

damaged horsa b [horsa].mdr

glider [horsa].xcf

gmc-cckw [horsa].mdr

icon british blue truck 1 [flicw horsa]. bmp ... this graphic was added by me

icon british blue truck 1 [horsa].bmp ... this graphic was added by me

icon british blue truck 2 [flicw horsa]. bmp ... this graphic was added by me

icon british blue truck 2 [horsa].bmp ... this graphic was added by me

obedford-qld-gs [horsa].mdr

silhouette bedford-qld-gs [horsa].bmp

To Summarize: The original mod forgot to add the [horsa] mod tag to one or more of the mdr files, so when you choose the truck, the program is calling the mdr for the horsa instead because it is lower in the list of files in data/z,  and combining it with the gfx for the truck. Chuckle.

Thank you very much, Sir! I already suspected something like a mod conflict, but did not have the time yet to sort it out by try and error.