(w.i.p) Brazilian Expeditionary Force voices and skins

hello. I've started to learn how to mod the game series last year and its going okay, most of my stuff is not good and i don't post them most of the time so keep that in mind. any type of feedback is welcome.

any way

this is a unfinished mod of my mine that i am still working on the idea was to change uniforms, voices, faces etc so that means the mod is not finished yet, and since i felt this year is gonna be a tough one for me and i might not complete it. so i decided to post this in case anyone wanted.

its nothing big *it* *adds* :voices from Battlefield (have to work on those but its pretty decent) , and new skins (faces) and new names.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/n0ya6w9ebzrx45n/Brazilian_troops_addon_%28W.I.P%29.rar/file

Edited by Arth00
Fixing

28 minutes ago, Arth00 said:

hello. I've started to learn how to mod the game series last year and its going okay, most of my stuff is not good and i don't post them most of the time so keep that in mind. any type of feedback is welcome.

any way

this is a unfinished mod of my mine that i am still working on the idea was to change uniforms, voices, faces etc so that means the mod is not finished yet, and since i felt this year is gonna be a tough one for me and i might not complete it. so i decided to post this in case anyone wanted.

its nothing big *it* *adds* :voices from Battlefield (have to work on those but its pretty decent) , and new skins (faces) and new names.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3ucdl8b5eb22iwb/Brazilian_troops_mod_%28W.I.P%29.rar/file

Welcome in the modding world @Arth00 composed of smiles and nerves !

very nice mod go perfectly with @LukaFromFallujah brazillian mod.

Just a comment, check to your brazilian spot infantry 6 and 3 wav,

the commmands over are too long (6mg) you just forgot to cut the differents parts of commands,?

or perhaps you did with intention dont know ?

anyway,  a very nice mod, go ahead and thank you to share it ! 

16 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

Welcome in the modding world @Arth00 composed of smiles and nerves !

very nice mod go perfectly with @LukaFromFallujah brazillian mod.

Just a comment, check to your brazilian spot infantry 6 and 3 wav,

the commmands over are too long (6mg) you just forgot to cut the differents parts of commands,?

or perhaps you did with intention dont know ?

anyway,  a very nice mod, go ahead and thank you to share it ! 

first thank you for the kind words it means alot. and yes me and my incompetency did somehow mixed up the folders and place the uncut files wrong or sm i dont remenber but thank very much il fix it as soon as i can.

1 hour ago, Arth00 said:

first thank you for the kind words it means alot. and yes me and my incompetency did somehow mixed up the folders and place the uncut files wrong or sm i dont remenber but thank very much il fix it as soon as i can.

all beginnings are hard !