No more room for Jesus?

When I first bought CMBS, I had 8 or 9 different churches I could pick from and place in the editor. Now I only have 4. I know they existed, because the buildings are still in the exploded game files and one of them is used in a map of Hostomel that I made, I just can't see the buttons for them in the editor. Any idea why they suddenly disappeared from my editor options? How do I fix it?

8 hours ago, TheFriendlyFelon said:

When I first bought CMBS, I had 8 or 9 different churches I could pick from and place in the editor. Now I only have 4. I know they existed, because the buildings are still in the exploded game files and one of them is used in a map of Hostomel that I made, I just can't see the buttons for them in the editor. Any idea why they suddenly disappeared from my editor options? How do I fix it?

Can confirm this.

There are 9 types of churches in the Black Sea v2.16 map editor. Same in any earlier version of the game. And they work as such.

But in v2.18 there are only 4 church buttons.

1 hour ago, Kevin2k said:

Can confirm this.

There are 9 types of churches in the Black Sea v2.16 map editor. Same in any earlier version of the game. And they work as such.

No kidding? That's lame. How do I fix it? Did version 2.18 bring anything important to the game or nah? Id rather have more churches than stupid trivial "improvements"

On 2/23/2024 at 1:17 AM, TheFriendlyFelon said:

No kidding? That's lame. How do I fix it? Did version 2.18 bring anything important to the game or nah? Id rather have more churches than stupid trivial "improvements"

Only Battlefront can fix it with a future patch...

Here are the v2.18 patch notes (v2.17 was never released AFAIK). :

On 2/22/2024 at 3:39 PM, Kevin2k said:

Can confirm this.

So that might not be accurate for my game. Im looking at it now and I only have up to version 216 but still don't have those extra churches. 🧐

On 2/27/2024 at 7:32 PM, TheFriendlyFelon said:

So that might not be accurate for my game. Im looking at it now and I only have up to version 216 but still don't have those extra churches. 🧐

I just double checked; Loaded up Black Sea v2.16 Battlefront version.  I see "v2.16" shown bottom right in the main menu. There are 9 different churches in the editor panel there.

It should not be different for anyone else,,

And there churches given seem to be norman or western european style churches, rather than eastern orthodox inspired versions with blue walls, gold domes etc that would be more common.

The only changes I could make to the walls etc was to add damage to walls roofs. Couldnt change wall styles, add balconies, change windows/doors, nor change spires!