German core units in the new DLC?

I am a bit disappointed that (at least for the German campaign) the player is presented with virtually zero information as to what units carry over to the various subsequent missions (if at all) and whether ammo preservation should be a concern or not.

I have chosen the "hard version" of the campaign but am clueless what to expect which makes planning nigh impossible. 

They all carry over, unless noted otherwise in the scenario briefing (I believe I noted these non-Core units with an asterisk, which should be noted). This is a concentrated period of time, just a few days of fighting.

This is a mild spoiler-

The forces that come in as a KG replenish your force by adding to it. You have what's left of the starting forces in addition to that to hobble alongside the attempt to recapture the bridge.

The difference between hard and easy is 25% more replenishment and repair in "easy". Beyond that, you don't have much of anything (25%, IIRC) to rely on, as is stated. It is plainly described that there isn't much to rely on, so let that be your guide.

43 minutes ago, benpark said:

They all carry over, unless noted otherwise in the scenario briefing (I believe I noted these non-Core units with an asterisk, which should be noted). This is a concentrated period of time, just a few days of fighting.

This is a mild spoiler-

The forces that come in as a KG replenish your force by adding to it. You have what's left of the starting forces in addition to that to hobble alongside the attempt to recapture the bridge.

The difference between hard and easy is 25% more replenishment and repair in "easy". Beyond that, you don't have much of anything (25%, IIRC) to rely on, as is stated. It is plainly described that there isn't much to rely on, so let that be your guide.

Thank you again for your detailed answer!