Vehicle, Unit and Weapon Stats

This game rocks, never before have I spent so much time on a game and not realized that the sun was coming up. However, I wish that the manual came with a listing of all the Unit, Vehicle and Weapon profiles. It would be handy to know exactly what units you have without having to query each one in advance of the game in the setup phase (not to mention any enemies that you may encounter). Any suggestions and/ or websites that have these listed? Thanks in advance...

------------------

"Childhood's over the moment you know you're going to die." -The Crow

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier,

There are tons of sites that include listings. To get a good but not complete listing, of stats, press "return," when a unit is select. The reason its not in the manual will become clear once you see how deteled the stats are.

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

• 2 weeks later...

No artillery and no field guns. It isn't up at CMHQ, but there is a link to the websiten where the Excel file is. You'd think I'd know the website off the top of my head as I WROTE the Excel file.

I haven't added the other stuff yet as I was away from my computer for two and a half weeks.

Jason

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Any Second World War reference book will tell you what you want to know.

David

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If only that were true.

Unfortunately, you often cannot find two books that agree with each other, so there is no particluar reason to believe that what Steve and Charles went with agrees with what some given book might say.

You would be much better served downloading Guachi's spreadsheet. The data is straight out of the game, so barring typos it should be useful.

Unfortunately, that is limited by what the game lets you know, which is sometimes incomplete. For example, the game will tell you precisely how much armor the US 75mm gun will penetrate at 30 degrees and 500m, but it will not tell you what the effective range of the PanzerSchreck is. Some of this stuff you just have to learn by doing, or ask specific questions of those who have played a lot.

Jeff Heidman

guachi's 'sheet doesn't yet have fortifications or support weapons - arty, recoilless, bazooka, etc. hey guachi, whaddya, too busy playing smile.gif

it -does- have vehicles, infantry squads and MG teams. it's quite a chunk of work and the most useful data set i know of

here's a threat smile.gif if he doesn't get around to it Real Soon Now i'll add at least on-map support weapons and throw it to him to post