Converting CMBO maps

eniced73

I did some searches and could not find anything.  Does anyone know of an easy or semi-easy way to transfer CMBO maps to CMBN?  I am not looking at an auto transfer as I know the two games are totally different along with the action squares.  I am just wondering if anyone has attempted it and found some easy tricks.  I would like to maybe make a scenario or two and then play someone in both games.  I think it would be neat to see how each game plays out.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2023 at 12:35 PM, IanL said:

Hopefully someone will chime in with more but on thing that leapt to mind is take a screen shot of the CMBO map and use that as an overlay for the CMBN map work. Still all manual but lets you trace the CMBO map

Appreciate the help.  Has anyone attempted to do this?  I just did not want to reinvent the wheel if needed.  I can screenshot the map but was also wondering about the height map.  Anyone have any experience translating it from CMBO to CMBN as I know the action squares are different sizes as is the elevatiion levels.