Renaming Quick battles

6plus1SMC

In other PbEM QB's I did not have this problem.

After at a reinstall on a new PC I have started a PbEM QB. I usually Get/make the first turn and renames it to something ( like MeVSThatguy 001 (or 002)) and I did the smae this time, but every time, in this latest, I load the file MeVSThatguy 012, it outputs the file with the name Quickbattle 013. I then have to rename the file before I put it in the dropbox.

That is strange  - anyway to change that - as said I have not experienced that before/on my old install/PC? 

And I don't as of now know if my opponent has the same experience, but I somehow doubt it.

Best regards

Morten

I got it fixed - is seems as if the game do not output the loaded filename - but "overwrites" with quikbattle 00x - but if the the default name is overwritten with the one you want in the screen with the wrong name in the game it works - I.e.  do not reneme in the output folder.

Best regards

Morten