Can't play hotseat in CMCW

9 hours ago, ZolarCell said:

When I select 2 players-hotseat, the game redirects me to sign in screen, if I signed in it will save battle as PBEM++ files.

What indicates that it saves as PBEM++ file? It should not save at all. You will be asked for passwords. 

44 minutes ago, ZolarCell said:

When I select hotseat 

image.thumb.png.165d3b4762d4f23b445a84bf670ae613.png

This came up

image.thumb.png.65c014a7f721f31b2f0777a1ad295f6d.png

and when I sign up and click ok it will save as an Email game

image.thumb.png.40f6371ea6cc965d132ea23251e6bee0.pngimage.thumb.png.38fe770ff719fd806a53eeb63ea9f695.png

Thanks for the clarification.

Somefink isn't right. For starters, here is what the first screen should look like:

HS.png

Yours doesn't even have PBEM++ listed as a choice. But, it does have the login screen. 

Since I've never seen that before, I'm gonna guess that your installation is borked (technical term). Try disabling your firewall and anti-virus software and re-downloading and installing the game. No need to uninstall what you have. A new installation will overwrite it.