If I buy CMFI now on Battle Front, will I be entitled to a Steam Key in the future?

Hello mates,

I am aware that CM Fortress Italy is sheduled to be released on Steam next september.

If I buy CM Fortress Italy now (so mandatorily on Battle Front), will I be entitled to a Steam key in the future?

I have a Matrix/Slitherine account.

Edited by Simicro

• Simicro changed the title to If I buy CMFI now on Battle Front, will I be entitled to a Steam Key in the future?

I've bought some years ago the CMBN - Commonwealth Forces BUNDLE (CMBN plus Commonwealth Forces), but with the serial key I can only register the Commonwealth Forces DLC at Slitherine.

How can I register the main CMBN game at Slitherine ?

EDIT: Ok - just noticed, that I could register CMBN with the key from the Upgrade 4 Big Bundle.

Edited by Manie_de

Tried it yesterday an all went well after I found the fitting registry keys.
Had to look through all my Bundle and Update orders, but found a key for everything I wanted to register with Slitherine to get the Steam keys.

Thanks Battlefront for not only great games, but that they cooperate with Slitherine/Matrix and making things easier for theyr players/customers

Kudos !