Am I crazy?

So I I have always used the same strategy when it came to the task force 3-69 campaign. but it seems like the AI has gotten used to it and has started crushing my men and vehicles. I lost the initial Bradley. 3 out of the 4 tanks and tons of infantry. Has this happened to someone else? I figured out a new strategy... but dam!!! This new strategy actually caused more casualties on the enemy side. This actually makes the game more interesting to me. so if this is a feature we never knew about. kudos to the developers. 123 enemy KIA/0 friendly losses

21 minutes ago, IanL said:

Definitely not learning but there can be multiple AI plans for each scenario so it could be that you are up against a different AI plan that happens to be a good counter to your initial moves.

okay that makes total sense. Thanks for clearing that up. Never knew that there were different AI plans