CM FB freezing on Win10

To avoid some of the issues that plague AMD drivers at the moment, I would suggest installing the 22.6.1 (Optional WHQL) Adrenalin drivers. I would suggest a process of:

1. Download the 22.6.1 drivers.

2. Uninstall your current video drivers and reboot your computer.

3. You may want to temporarily disconnect from the internet to prevent Windows from downloading and installing whatever AMD video driver it thinks you should have.

4. Run the 22.6.1 driver installer.

If you have had different videocards on this computer or a lot of different video driver installs, then you may want to consider running DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) Typically the instructions suggest running in SafeMode, but it should be possible to run it without doing so.

I'm not sure if a video driver install will address the freezing that you're seeing, but it is a possibility. For stability purposes you can download and run FurMark 1.3.3. This is an OpenGL 'torture test' that should stress your videocard sufficiently to see if it may have hardware problems (overheating, etc.). Run it for a half hour or more and see if you have any sort of stability problem. Once you stop it, run your computer for awhile afterwards to make sure that your videocard cools down sufficiently before turning it off.