Red Scenarios

aitor47

Hi

I have been playing the game for a few years and most scenarios created are to be played by the Blue. I have been searching for Red scenarios but it there aren´t too many. I wonder if anyone knows where I could find Red playable scenarios as I´d like to change side for a while

Thanks

Hi,

Sadly, you want to change aside and play by red forces. By you actually can play every scenario (just changing the side) 50% are directly created to play as a red and 85% are playable.  You can visit scenario depot or ask some people in discord channels, many of them didn't upload their scenarios. Otherwise, you can make your own scenario(5-6 hours of work) or play a custom battle.

you can look into the FGM/Scenario depot. There are couple scenarios built as Red vs AI

CM BLACK SEA [SCENARIOS] – Page 3 (thefewgoodmen.com)

AD Bradley Speedbump is one of these (watch out, this is a very hard scenario) 

others are: 

Neighbours From Hell, Spetsnaz: Kobalyev Towers, CMBS Korsun 2017, CMBS Getting Ugly