Where's BTS?

I have a lot of questions in regards to the various posts on the operations and crews being eligible for exiting for victory points and they don't seem to be around to answer these or any of our other questions. I don't blame them at all for taking a break though.

Maybe they finally skipped the country with all their loot and disappeared to Bermuda? smile.gif

Mikester

I happened to drive by laguna beach yesterday and saw a big limo drive by packed with bikini clad girls and some pale white programmer types. The Bumper plate read "BTS whorin & drinkin tour 2000" and you could hear the strains of "we're in the money!" coming from within as they sped by.

Any other spottings? 8)

_dumbo

Guest Big Time Software

Hehe... I gotta get me a bumper sticker that actually does say that smile.gif

Sorry for the sudden change from "always around" to "rarely around", but I can assure you it isn't because we are taking a break frown.gif We each took some time off, but that was weeks ago. We are busy trying to support the sales and support side of the Combat Mission experience. Up until a month and a half ago we had less to do on both counts so we could spend more time here.

As things calm down we will be here a little more and more.

Thanks,

Steve

Guest Big Time Software

We're still here. smile.gif We're just so furiously busy with updates, interviews, shipping, manual editing, TCP/IP, etc., that we haven't had much time to post to the boards.

Charles