Those bazooka boys are real killer...

frag

Yesterday night, I played the small 10 turn scenario named "St-Anne's Chapelle" and laugh to death (I'm writing on my labtop from my grave at this time).

My bazooka man was hiden 10 meter from the side of the road, with an ambush point, waiting for some half track to take a shot at! Suddenly 2 half tracks passed within 20 meters of my ambush point, my bazooka standup and took a shot at the first Half Track ... knocking it out on the first shot. The second half track, not far behind, was not able to take a shot at me (I was out of his LOS), so he rapidly engage on reverse, PASSING DIRECTLY in my second LOS. SHHH KATINK ... second knocked out. 2 shots ... 2kills...in the same turn.

But 2 German riffle troups didn't like the friendship of my bazooka boy and ran like hell to get him... without success. I was able to run deeper in tall pine and lost them.

Kind of Rambo story ... skipping some details. But that was crazy to see, my girlfriend was tired of earing me laughing at it...rolling on the floor.

I'm playing the same scenario by PBEM with a friend. He wasn't so lucky, 7 bazooka shots on a halftrack (that was stationary for at least 50 seconds) and no hits scored.

I'm anyway losing the scenario (9th turn and I'm retreating my german troops to avoid a carnage), that bloody minefield stopped all my efforts to give support to the infantry with my halftracks.

Small and nasty scenario

------------------

"Memento Audere Semper" - G. D'Annunzio

Hey Lindan,

I just posted a message telling that bazooka CAN BE real killer ... because a lot of people think that they are useless. I gave an example ... THAT'S IT. confused.gif

At least, my message is related to CM, yours DON'T. So your the "Spoiler" and I'm not.

[This message has been edited by frag (edited 09-12-2000).]