CMBN - Looking for PBEM opponent

LostInSeattle

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 7:43 PM, LostInSeattle said:

Just returned to CM after a several year hiatus.  Would love to play a CMBN game, any type, any size, either side.  Can turn around daily with small games.  Really large games take 2-3 days.

@LostInSeattle Yeh same -  lost a long term opponent to other real life commitments during lockdown and not played any BN games since. With BN though I will only play the German side and I'm not interested in QBs, only scenarios - fun and immersion matters to me rather than competition. Battle size unimportant as long as it's engine game 1.3 onwards (less pathing issues with 1.3+ scenarios).

If you are fine with my rather uncompromising stipulations 🥴 feel free to hmu for a game. 

• 3 weeks later...

@The Steppenwulf  Sorry for the late reply.  Just saw this.

I have a couple of people in front of you and in two games right now, but will let you know when I'm available.  I don't have any particular objections to your stipulations, with one caveat.  Playing a scenario is cool but I'd prefer that we either both be virgins, so to speak, or both not with that particular scenario.  If one side is familiar with the disposition and makeup of the enemy forces and the other isn't, that's creates a weird asymmetry.