Question on US Campaign Mission 3's plot

Chibot Mk IX

Mission "Dollbach Height". yes, my bad. That is Mission 4.

I think I got the answer. The Mission's map direction setting is not correct. After reading the Soviets mission brief from standalone mission "Dollbach Height", I think their plan is looking like this

v30qnAD.jpg

Attacking towards Uttrichshausem.

The road on the map is A7 and it is a north-west to south-east direction.

On 12/11/2022 at 10:03 AM, Chibot Mk IX said:

Mission "Dollbach Height". yes, my bad. That is Mission 4.

I think I got the answer. The Mission's map direction setting is not correct. After reading the Soviets mission brief from standalone mission "Dollbach Height", I think their plan is looking like this

v30qnAD.jpg

Attacking towards Uttrichshausem.

The road on the map is A7 and it is a north-west to south-east direction.

Yep, congrats you found a bug we hoped stayed hidden.  By the time we noticed the compass problem it was way too late to fix, which would have been a full rebuild.  Pete W had a compass mod fix but we couldn’t use it in a formal release.  So the US forces are counter pushing on another Soviet axis towards Uttrichshausem, these are second ech forces.  The Soviets are moving SE and US hits them from that hill top.  Map is really accurate if one flies over in MSFS but direction is off.

Edited by The_Capt