Combat Mission distribution

My friend this is the only place to get it. look at the number of posts, over 70,000 and raising. Most, if not all of the group has ordered, is waiting for the game or will be ordering. In my personel opinion BTS is like any other company. Most of the time the orders shipped will arrive on time and place.

But there is always the chance that due to human error something may not go right. BTS takes a close look when something goes wrong. At least I think so. Hope that helps.

sniperscope

I am not sure what you mean by "doesn't look professional" It's a good site and my order and others were handled efficiently, the guys that run this operation are more helpful and responsive than any other site I have seen. besides it is the only way you can get the game, and believe me it is awesome and I don't use that word often.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tyro:

I am not sure what you mean by "doesn't look professional" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, it just doesn't. The site looks like it was done by someone who knows how to code HTML or use homepage. But not by a professional designer. A bit hobbyish overall.

Now, we know by now that these guys can be trusted.

We know they act professionally.. ummm.. or maybe not actually. Professional company would just have released beta demo with more scenarios as CM1, and the final game as CM2. smile.gif

Anyways, I had a point but I lost it.

Jeroenc. tell your father, this place you can trust on.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeroencottaar:

Alright then, is there any other place to order? Because I'm going to have to convince my father to do it, and this site just doesn't look professional.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should ask him to read the "Battlefront manifesto" on this site. Then, if he's not yet convinced, say him European customers have received thier copy.

Jeroen----- Many people in Holland and every other part of Europe have ordered and received their copies.I live in the U.K. and have now ordered a second copy for a friend.

Believe me the support and customer care you will get here surpasses that of any "professional-looking site " you have ever used.

Refuse to order this game and you miss out on the biggest step forward in small unit war- gaming since the beginning of the computer age. If you like small scale war gaming WW2 period you must not miss this one-------go read the review on "Gamespot" if you want an independent review.

Unprofessional look?

That's cause Steve and Charles concentrate on the GAME and not the site. Given a choice between a great game and functional site and a wonderful sight and crap game I know which I'd pick wink.gif.

Ps. I think Steve did the site so all the blame rests with him wink.gif.

i emailed BTS with a question about credit card charges and BAMMM... 24 hours later there was my answer at my email. talk about service. if only i could get an answer out of my wife that fast.

Alright then, is there any other place to order? Because I'm going to have to convince my father to do it, and this site just doesn't look professional.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If the demo doesn't convince you or your dad that this is a PROFESSIONAL quality game then I don't know what will. Well, maybe if you read all of the Pofessionally written Reviews by all of the Professionally published magazines (see "Reviews" link to left) it will convince your dad that this game is the best wargame published to date. I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I'm just stating the facts about the reviews. Let me say this out loud - NIETHER YOU OR YOUR DAD WILL GET RIPPED OFF FROM THIS SITE - this is a quality product that has already received rave reviews.

And I say all of this while I still wait for my copy of the game due to a mix up in the address which was probably my fault. I know my copy will arrive soon, BTS has been kind enough to keep me informed of the shipping progress.

Well, I'm not the one who needs to be convinced, but I think this will do.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Errr...Strange European Screenname Fellah who seems to be from the Netherlands. This site is an honourable site, run by honourable men. I have seen them exercise excellent customer service skills, disciplined and appropriate credit card charging, and responsiveness to troubleshooting far beyond what they're required (or what many would even expect). In short, I worked in mail/online ordering for five years, and I've seen absolutely no signs of this Company and its business practices being less than 100% upfront, above-board, and legitimate. These folks have a truly impressive software product. And they are more than happy to sell it to you in an honest, legitimate, and responsible way.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.