Activation issues

Anyone else having trouble activating the Battle Pack?

I purchased the product; got confirmation from PayPal and Battlefront.com; Clicked on the Activate New Products - CMRT icon; Copy and pasted the Activation Code; Got a success response, but when I open the game the Battle Pack is not there.  I tried to make a ticket with the help desk (x3) but keep getting the message "You look like a bot."  Ant hints?

This may or may not be related but the battlepack requires the Base Game (Game Engine 4) and the Fire and Rubble module (currently only available for Windows).

I assume you are trying to get it working on Windows and have the required base game version AND the Fire and Rubble module?

On 11/17/2022 at 7:29 PM, Scott Miller said:

Anyone else having trouble activating the Battle Pack?

I purchased the product; got confirmation from PayPal and Battlefront.com; Clicked on the Activate New Products - CMRT icon; Copy and pasted the Activation Code; Got a success response, but when I open the game the Battle Pack is not there.  I tried to make a ticket with the help desk (x3) but keep getting the message "You look like a bot."  Ant hints?

I fixed mine, I had already ordered the RT and FR bundle pack, so I decided to download the RTFR Bundle again and then opened it up and let it run open again. It worked, I now have the battle pack in my scenario lists

• 3 weeks later...