CMRT activation problem

abel74

Hello

I have CMRT installed, version 2.11. Every time I launch the game it asks for the activation code (this activates the main game and engine 4.0), and the game launches but it asks this each time. How can I fix this? I only had to enter the code once for Black Sea for example.

On 9/8/2022 at 9:56 AM, abel74 said:

Hello

I have CMRT installed, version 2.11. Every time I launch the game it asks for the activation code (this activates the main game and engine 4.0), and the game launches but it asks this each time. How can I fix this? I only had to enter the code once for Black Sea for example.

When a game is activated there is some back and forth between your computer and the activation server. It may be that your firewall and/or anti-virus software is blocking somefink and the process isn't completing. Try disabling the during activation.