How do I download game?

2 hours ago, pooroldspike said:

Hi, I've just bought Red Thunder but I can't find a "Download Now" button and am pouting and sulking (sniffle) 

I hope you bought the expansion Fire and Rubble too or you will deeply regret it. 

You will get both an email to the purchasing address and a download link on the right side of the "My orders" page from the Battlefront.com website. You will get these as soon as the purchase is verified on BFC's end.

2 hours ago, pooroldspike said:

I've just bought Red Thunder

This was my first Combat Mission purchase too 👍.  Welcome and hope you get the link/email soon.  If not, open a help ticket or post here and we can invoke the power of a certain BFC person ❤️.

2 minutes ago, Artkin said:

I hope you bought the expansion Fire and Rubble too

I agree 🙂.

Here's My Orders page but as you see there are no download buttons for my 4 games (RT/ BS/ NORM engine 1 and 2)-

I tried opening a help ticket but am not sure if i sent it properly and my nanny is very cross with me for being a PC dummy (sniffle)

my-orrds1.thumb.jpg.43a3c8d2881caa40f50e6a87c5013c11.jpg

Below:RT-

my ords2-RT.jpg

Edited by pooroldspike

2 minutes ago, pooroldspike said:

Here's My Orders page but as you see there are no download buttons for the 4 games (RT/ BS/ NORM engine 1 and 2)-

I tried opening a help ticket but am not sure if i sent it properly and my nanny is very cross with me for being a PC dummy (sniffle)

my-orrds1.thumb.jpg.43a3c8d2881caa40f50e6a87c5013c11.jpg

Below: RT-

1108969798_myords2-RT.thumb.jpg.d1c8b697af2a009cfcf1e2b6b2af9b45.jpg

The download link is in the 2nd image, bottom left corner. The one that says battlefront.sharefile.com. 

Its been a while since ive ordered anything around here so sorry if I confused you at all

1 hour ago, pooroldspike said:

Well I downloaded RT, it took about an hour, here it is in my downloads folder, but when I click on it it a message comes up saying "cannot open".

It's a rar file, what the heck's one of them?

rt-inst.jpg

So .rar is an archive file just like .zip is. It takes the original folders of the files and makes them smaller with some algorithm or whatever. So the data is essentially "packed". You want to "unpack" it.

The best program in town for what feels like two decades at this point is 7Zip by some dude named Igor. Download and install 7Zip (Now you can unpack .rar files in addition to .zip). After you extract the file you can install the program from the .exe

7Zip link:

https://www.7-zip.org/