CMRT Demo corrupted at Battlefront database ?

Hello there guys and girls,

I was informed by 2 people that there might be an error with the CMRT demo file in the battlefront database.

They tried to unpack the downloaded file but failed to do so.

So I downloaded the demo myself (3 times now) and tried to unpack the file. It gets started as you would expect but after file "CMRT_Demo_Setup-1e.bin" my system tells me that 2 more files are damaged. (see attachement)

I´ve tried it 2 times even with deactivated active antivir protection, just to be sure. But it was of no help.

How to best contact BFC that they can fix this problem ? Or are we doing something wrong somehow ?🤔

Besides: I tried the exact same procedure with the demo of CMBN, CMFI, CMFB and CMSF2 (guess I have to much freetime :D ). All of them worked fine so far.

CMRT Demo Error.jpg

1 hour ago, IanL said:

Yuck. Confirmed. I have contacted those with the ability to fix such a problem.

Alright, thank you very much ! :)

41 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

Try using a different program to extract the download. 

Tried 7-zip too with similar results.

• 2 months later...

I am having same reported issue with CMFB_Demo_Setup and wonder if related as ttried unzipp with couple of zip programs and click desktop link and does not start.

Windows 11, 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz   2.30 GHz, 4GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, 16GB RAM

• 2 months later...