pitbull's Russian Mods

adru.png

Russian National Guard 'Rosgvardiya' Mod 

This mod depicts forces of the Russian National Guard, adding a variety of ATACS and VBKO/Ratnik uniforms, alongside appropriate vests, helmets, armbands/legbands, and ribbons. @Sophist_13's helmet and buttpack mods are included in this pack- with the mod requiring his helmet mod to be able to work, though his buttpack mod is not necessary.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qdc3hexkki78rf1/rosgvardiya.rar/file

unknown.png

Russian Airborne Forces (VDV) Mod w/ Bonus Tankers

This mod depicts forces of the Russian VDV, adding a variety of VBKO/Ratnik, 6sh122, Gorkas, and VDV-Spetsnaz uniforms, alongside appropriate vests, helmets (with reflective tape), armbands/legbands, ribbons, boots, etc. Like in the Rosgvardiya mod, Sophist's helmet and buttpack mods are included- with the helmet mod being required for this mod to work. Also included in this pack are reskins for the Russian tankers, giving them a gorka and the appropriate shlemofon/padded helmet.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/asffblxrkc7kzf0/vdv.rar/file

Please enjoy.

3 hours ago, boygarvin said:

This mod depicts forces of the Russian National Guard, adding a variety of ATACS and VBKO/Ratnik uniforms, alongside appropriate vests, helmets, armbands/legbands, and ribbons. @Sophist_13's helmet and buttpack mods are included in this pack- with the mod requiring his helmet mod to be able to work, though his buttpack mod is not necessary.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qdc3hexkki78rf1/rosgvardiya.rar/file 

Thanks!!

vtxtfaMh.jpg

8tm2V39h.jpg

EXvByvYh.jpg

16 hours ago, boygarvin said:

What is the story behind the green armbands?  Is it an armband that it something the Rosgvardiya wear?  I did a brief look around at images on-line and found lots of white and some red armbands for Russian forces.  I think the red armbands might be specific to units in the Donbass area?  I was just curious.  Great mod.

SQucCBkh.jpg

5 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

What is the story behind the green armbands?  Is it an armband that it something the Rosgvardiya wear?  I did a brief look around at images on-line and found lots of white and some red armbands for Russian forces.  I think the red armbands might be specific to units in the Donbass area?  I was just curious.  Great mod.

SQucCBkh.jpg

The green reflective armband was something I spotted Rosgvardiya troops wearing whilst garrisoning one of the captured NPPs- specifically the Zaporizhzhia plant, if I remember correctly. Admittedly, it isn't one-to-one accurate, which usually look like the image below, but it was the best I could mock-up at the time. Also, the red armbands seem to only be worn by LDNR (Separatist) formations, although they also tend to just wear white armbands too. Hope this clears that up.

Reflective armband "SSO"

Edited by boygarvin

6 minutes ago, boygarvin said:

The green reflective armband was something I spotted Rosgvardiya troops wearing whilst garrisoning one of the captured NPPs- specifically the Zaporizhzhia plant, if I remember correctly. Admittedly, it isn't one-to-one accurate, which usually look like the image below, but it was the best I could mock-up at the time. Also, the red armbands seem to only be worn by LDNR (Separatist) formations, although they also tend to just wear white armbands too. Hope this clears that up.  

Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good work. However orange-black stripes.. I doubt it is possible, this ribbon of Saint George (image in imgur gallery, link below) is quite small actually.

And few notes regarding camo use. Since 2018 'cifra' (right one) is obsolete. SQucCBkh.jpg

Rosgwardia's (Federal Service of the Troops of the National Guard of the Russian Federation) backbone, conscripts and contract personnel, new official camo is izlom (QRF forces) and moss (spietsznaz and reconnaissance units) 'Distinctive feature' is telnyashka with purple lines.  
SOBR (Special Rapid Response Unit) special police unit, deployed against organized crime and during conventional warfare, use moss-3, darker version.
OMON (Special Purpose Mobile Unit) special police unit, deployed against civilians who does not support putin, use moss-2, blue moss (protests happen in urban environment).

How they look like: https://imgur.com/a/QUFF4uv

Also, CMBS takes place during 2017, when 'cifra' was main camo.  

Edited by macout

• 2 months later...

unknown.png

Russian Airborne Forces (VDV) Mod - Update

This is an update to the VDV mod. 

What's been added?
- Helmet textures with ribbons have been added.
- The 6B45 vest has been added to a variety of the textures, as opposed to the 6B43 that was present in the original pack.
- The original 6SH122 Ratnik masking suit has had the tabs/loops added to them. (A very minor addition, honestly. Simply a fix of an oversight.)
- New ATACS/Moss masking suit textures have been added, as have been seen being worn by VDV reconnaissance troops.
- New textures with a Multicam A18 plate carrier have been added, of which have also been seen being worn by VDV reconnaissance troops.

That's about it, for now.

To install, simply delete the previous VDV mod and insert this in it's place.

As always, please enjoy: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cxrp8sb9kvv2rr8/vdv_update.rar/file