T-90A Front Armour bug

2 hours ago, Kevin2k said:

I made two test maps, putting like eight .50 cal HMG teams in front of a single immobilized T-90.

CMSF2 version 2.04 (without latest patch): T-90SA, I see no unrealistic behavior. External systems broken. Crew stays alive. Tank cannot degrade any further. .50cal ammo ran out.

CMBS version 2.16 (without latest patch): T-90A, Broken as described, "Hit: opening". Tank blows up after around 15 seconds of .50 cal fire.

Just to say: CMSF2 did not have that T-90 armor bug.

2 hours ago, Kevin2k said:

I made two test maps, putting like eight .50 cal HMG teams in front of a single immobilized T-90.

CMSF2 version 2.04 (without latest patch): T-90SA, I see no unrealistic behavior. External systems broken. Crew stays alive. Tank cannot degrade any further. .50cal ammo ran out.

CMBS version 2.16 (without latest patch): T-90A, Broken as described, "Hit: opening". Tank blows up after around 15 seconds of .50 cal fire.

Just to say: CMSF2 did not have that T-90 armor bug.

I myself am waiting for BS to be fixed in regard to this bug but glad to hear it never was the problem with SF.   

12 hours ago, lcm1947 said:

I myself am waiting for BS to be fixed in regard to this bug but glad to hear it never was the problem with SF.   

As far as I know it was officially addressed and fixed in the latest patch 2.18. 

Though I don't know if the patch is out for the steam version too. 

4 hours ago, Brille said:

As far as I know it was officially addressed and fixed in the latest patch 2.18. 

Though I don't know if the patch is out for the steam version too. 

Good to hear as I was waiting on that particular patch before buying and playing BS.  Didn't care for the fact that the T-90 had that problem, and I couldn't see myself

playing a game with a critical problem as that.  As far as Steam I have CW on it and very disappointed in how the game is extremely slow in several areas.  All my future purchases for any of BF's games will be from this site.