Winter CMMOS textures for M10/M36

I have only been playing CMBO for a week or so but have already started using CMMOS to change the graphics and have not had any problems so far bar this one.

I have a number a allied winter vehicle tectures installed and operable thanks to CMMOS. However I am playing a scenario with some M10/M36 tank destroyers and do not have winter textures for these. I have cheched on CMHQ and cannot find any. Does anyone know if such textures are availible, and if so from where ?

Thanks in advance.

Matt Penfold

Good evening.

According to CM Outpost and a quick search on the internet, there aren't any CMMOS textures available (unless, of course, winter camo is one of the options available in the huge Marco Bergman download).

However, you could always try using Combat Mission HQ's bumper pack ftp://ftp.combatmission.com/winter/alliedwintercamo.zip for a swift one-hit fix.

Teddy

[ January 20, 2003, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]