Graphic 3D issue _ Bradley Tow

laurent 22

I just tried this with 2.16 and an M2A3 APS. No issues.

During setup it looks fine. I gave it a cover arc order to its right about 45 deg. Watched the play back and the TOW launcher stayed attached as it should. Next turn I removed the cover arch and watched the pay back as the turret moved back to centre still all good with the TOW attached.

Any other actions taken that might be needed to make this happen? Any mods installed on your system?

Thank a lot for your quick answer and testing.

I didn't give an order, the bradley turned his turret by himself to fire his gun at a BMP, the hull of the tank didn't move. It is on a slope. In the following turns, the launcher remains away from the turret even after having changed position. The other Bradleys don't have this problem. This is the first scenario of the Task Force 3 campaign. Version 2.16 engine 4. I replayed before the turn which is before the one where the problem occurs. Fortunately the tank is in the same waiting position. When the target arrives, the turret turns and the hull 1 second later aligns itself, the launcher stays in place this time. So the problem is punctual and seems to manifest itself when the turret turns towards the threat but not the hull.