deploy weapon & waypoints

I'm playing a CMSF 2.04 scenario. One of my infantry units is a antitank team with Gill missile launcher.

I was moving my team to a vehicle along a path with several waypoints. The movement takes more than one turn.  While the team was walking towards the vehicle I noticed that in each waypoint there was text DEPLOY WEAPON. Does the team really deploy in every waypoint even though they should keep walking until they reach the last waypoint?

And since they embark a vehicle I assume they won't deploy the weapon inside the vehicle either.
So I'm asking should those DEPLOY WEAPON texts be shown if the movement continues.

it will be because they auto-deploy and you can't order them to deploy the weapon so the engine probably puts the text in there because the default action for those units is to deploy the weapon when they stop, and a waypoint is a stop. In this case they won't actually deploy but will move onto the next waypoint and no they won't deploy when embarked. if your final waypoint was not in a vehicle then they would indeed deploy once they get to the end of their path.

MMM