PBEM+++ game stuck

In a PBEM game, we have reached turn 19 and we are now stuck. The turn is in my inbox and when I sign in I am taken to the window with the continue or cancel button. The cancel button is highlighted and available to choose but not the continue button. This is now two or three days in which I can't continue the game. The scenario is Hunter or Prey and I am playing the Americans. Can anyone check into this?

I also posted this at the matrix forum.  I am not sure who is responsible for maintenance PBEM++ system. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Doct0r said:

Hello,

Is your problem resolved ? I too have a game stuck since a few days and general problems with the pbem++ system since Christmas I'd say.

On discord somebody said that they fixed the errnous display of "wrong version". That indicates they can play now without being stuck.

Overall it looks like almost nobody is using PBEM++.

I do not have this problem. Atm most of my pbem++ active games do work, but one freezes CM when loading it and a few previous games were very long (minutes) to load without any reason (small-med scenarios).

When it works, Pbem++ is a QoL feature, that's sad if almost nobody is using it.