I'm going NUTZ for an update!!!!!

Guest Stabsfeldwebel

Guest Captain Foobar

He doesn't captain,

He's operating on a hunch.

As far as giving estimates to completion, I can draw a very loose analogy from my own life. I work as an electrician, and do alot of troubleshooting, i.e. searching for unknown problems and working them out.

If I'm 1 hour into the troubleshooting, and a customer asks me how long from now I'll be done, I tell him that I will gladly check my watch when I am finished, and calculate how long it took for him. Now granted, Steve might not be looking for *unknown* problems or issues, but you just don't know what you're going to happy with as far as solutions UNTIL you are actually happy with it. Anyway, I'm glad that I'm busy at work, or I'd be going even more nuts waiting for this game!

Of course, his hunch is worthless, as I am the keeper of the records in the "pick the release date" contest.

Hhmmm...I seem to have a vision of myself collecting both prizes....

DjB

ps kidding, kidding. I'm almost as anxious to see who has the right dates as I am to play the friggin game. ALMOST, I said

Guest Stabsfeldwebel

STEVE! he is the only person who can stop the insanity, as for those other posts, guys, i'm wanting an update not the game secrets, not even a timeframe, just like "yea we are about to start the final check of graphics before we are done" who the hell knows how long that'll take, could be a week, could be a month, who the hell knows, but a friday update on progress isn't TOO much to ask.

So steve, BTS and anyone else with the knowledge, Please, with whip cream and a cherry on top, please give us an update.

I'll bet they release and ship it in secret without telling us!

Translucent buildings and rifle grenades came out of nowhere recently without anyone having a clue...they seem to be in a playful mood these days. :>

The wait has certainly made this winter interesting. I have this irrational fear that I will inadvertently totally shred the manual to bits when I tear that box open in a frenzy to get at the CD. Anyone else worrying about that?

p.