Weird Mac behavior. Install

hm_stanley

I have CMRT 3 and I updated it to 4 with fire and rubble. When I went to activate my licenses, I got a blank screen and nothing to enter in. I finally started the “Activate your new license” file and it presented me with serials to enter. I entered in my v4 license first and then fire and rubble. However the name of fire and rubble is “Total Destruction”. I have all licensed and the (including v3). And it appears to be working, all maps and game play seems good. 

does having the wrong mod title displayed bad? Am I missing content?

I don’t also have a load screen when you select a battle and watch it load, it just goes to black and hangs for a few seconds and then you see the briefing. I remember seeing a picture of a stug and a status bar. This isn’t there anymore. 

i tried a clean install (remove everything) and reinstalled and the title for fire and rubble was “total destruction “ and it seemed all the other licenses were already activated. So I’m guessing I didn’t do a true clean uninstall and reinstall. 

I even tried the installer from the v4 game and no v3 binary and no joy, all the same. 

data.png

licenses.png