Crazy Canadian Badger Tank

Just wanted to tell you about a certain situation I'm having in one of my PBEM's. I bought a Canadian Badger and stuck it in the vicinity of a house by a flag. My opponent snuck inside of the house apparently without seeing my tank and looked to be an easy target on the next turn.

When the time came, I ordered the Badger team to fire at the infantry squad. Well, instead of flaming the house which was about 30m away, it started torching everything around it, getting very close to burning my own men even.

My opponent ended up escaping with little injury as the tank only targeted the house once, even when I directly told it to. Instead, it set the immediate area on fire and is so bonkers, I had to move it away so it wouldn't extinguish the rest of its ammo supply and hurt my own men in the process.

Does this sound like a bug or a tank gunner who had too much schnapps before duty?

------------------

Youth is wasted on the young.

We Canadians have a habit of attempting to light everything on fire to heat ourselves up because once you hit the Canada-US border it snows, in a straight line along the border all year round, eh. smile.gif

Actually sounds to me like the guy was just missing the house, bad luck and all that. And no, I don't know how a tank parked next to a house (or barn) could miss it either.

Cheers,

Walter R. Strapps

Kinda OT here, but watch out for those Canadian Badgers. I actually had 3 rounds from my AR-15 ricochet off the head of a real-life Badger once. That whole armor slope/thickness thing really worked for him, cause all I did was p*ss him off (and give him a haircut & headache).

Too bad the ones in the game don't have that kind of protection.

Harv