Has Capt Manieri Got His Copy?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rother:

Hey, Cap'n. For a small nominal fee I can tell you exactly where Rookie lives. smile.gif

Rother<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ro,

I will then give BvH a prepaid ticket to Alaska (Since I have your address too)

Then we can exchange notes. I am sure Cappy is nowhere near as big a anklebiter as the Baron is eek.gif

tongue.gif

------------------

-Rookie

Cactus Air Force Homepage

[This message has been edited by Rookie (edited 06-26-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rother:

Hey, Cap'n. For a small nominal fee I can tell you exactly where Rookie lives. smile.gif

Rother<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MIke,

I think Rook has got you now!!! eek.gif The Cap isn't even close to the nutbar vH is...I think I'd hold off on this one..OR...get some real money from the Cap first... in cash....then take a vacation out of Alaska... biggrin.gif

Like my address will do any good for finding my cabin in the woods. I really just wanted to see him squirm and my small fee is his soul. BTW I got my copy today. For everybody still bitchin' about not getting theirs, the USPS was the holdup. It was shipped a week ago. Leave BTS alone and call the postmaster.

Rother

vH moving in with Rother? Capt Man.. at Rookie's house? Hehehe. Each would have the life-expectancy of a smilie in a MrPeng post.

Oh wait, have I told you guys I'm from Sweden? Uhh, I'm not actually, I live in ... Ingushia! Yes, that's it. Up in the Caucasus with lots of goats and ... stuff.

And Rother, you can send me a setup when you feel like it and I'll get back to you as soon as I get my copy. Mail travels slowly to uh, Ingushia.

------------------

Geier, formerly Kettle Black.

"The succesful execution of a well devised plan often looks like luck to saps."

Dashiell Hammett