Adrenaline rush

Man,

There's nothing quite like driving your M-24 Chaffee around a clump of woods and seeing a Tiger I 50m to your left facing away. smile.gif Your turret frantically traverses left and your gunner digs a furrow next to Tiger with his first round. frown.gif Meanwhile that god-damn big gun is slowly traversing towards you as you scream at your loader to finish reloading. eek.gif Finally just as the Tiger's gun is almost ready to perforate you (his shell probably won't explode until it's out the other side of your turret) your gunner puts a round through the side hull of the Tiger, knocking it out. biggrin.gif Time to change your shorts and get on with the battle. redface.gif

Thanks BTS for one hell of a game. cool.gif

Gordon

Yep, I had one that I ran up behind a ridgeline, popped out on the side of some trees and had a flank shot at a Panther AND a Tiger at about 150 meters. Took them both out on the same turn. And they were both moving. Neat little tank.

Joe

It is amazing the tension you feel when you're men just won't listen to your yelling. Your wife and kids can hear you loud and clear, but that damn Bazooka (Tank, Squad or whatever) just won't listen. It is immensely frustrating to watch your men die when all they had to do was listen to you. wink.gif

Yes Actor, but on the lighter side, it's amazing how hillarious it is to watch, from ground level, those pesky Germans getting shelled by your 105's as they run for dear life.

BANG!!!! CRASH!!! BOOM!!!! SHAKE, SHAKE...

Got to love it!

Aloid <== laughing like a mad man; wife does not understand (what else is new)