84yo fined for keeping Panther Tank in garage and 88mm Flak in basement

2 hours ago, purpheart23 said:

Yeah I was born there, and have several associates that live there. Without going into detail I'll go ahead and keep my beliefs, thanks for asking though.

Oh, you are very welcome, my friend.

I just wanted to understand your otherwise incomprehensible statement and, of course, always enjoy a good discussion. 😎

We did not have one? Don‘t worry, that’s ok. It is currently quite trendy to avoid arguments but rather stick your believes.

4 minutes ago, StieliAlpha said:

Oh, you are very welcome, my friend.

I just wanted to understand your otherwise incomprehensible statement and, of course, always enjoy a good discussion. 😎

We did not have one? Don‘t worry, that’s ok. It is currently quite trendy to avoid arguments but rather stick your believes.

I remember this quote of Oscar Wilde from the billboard of my favorite Irish pub, that was closed several years ago: "Arguments are to be avoided, they are always vulgar and often convincing".

Edited by dbsapp