Junior members

They're all lying to you "Junior Members". Member status is actually a premium service, like HBO(but less sucky), that entitles you to lots of great stuff like free scenarios, PBEM, and gets you entered into a Grand Prize Drawing for a real, working, fully armed Panther Ausf. A. *or* a slightly read copy of "Panzer Battles" by Maj. Gen. F.W. von Mellenthin(selection of the grand prize made according to availiability).

Act now. Offer expires on, let's say, 01/01/00. Women swoon over members, your boss will be intimidated, your parents will finally be proud and stop saying you're dead when asked about you. It's all within your grasp. Email me for where to send your money orders and you'll be on your way to coveted "Member" status.

We're also selling the awesome "Moderator" title, despite what you may or may not hear from other Moderators(possibly in this very thread...) Email me for details.

This forum actually has the bare minimum of ranks. Others have a score of them, so the more posts you make, the further up the ranks you get. Personally I prefer being regarded as a 'Member' to a 'Sergeant' or something – military ranks just make the whole thing seem silly.

David

------------------

...the pilot was able to circle and make a safe belly landing. According to O'Neal, 'this guy jumped out and ran up to me, shouting, "Give me a gun, quick! I know right where that Kraut s.o.b. is and I'm gonna get him".'

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Personally I prefer being regarded as a 'Member' to a 'Sergeant' or something – military ranks just make the whole thing seem silly.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now David, doesn't that seem like a silly comment in light of the forum you're posting in? smile.gif