Fire and Rubble Expansion Activation?

Hi all!  I have just purchased the F&R expansion but not sure how to activate it.  I have the email with the activation code but when I launch the game, it doesn't ask me for it (Ive had RT for a while now).  There is a link to the downloads page on that same email but it takes me download 2.11 but I installed that a few days ago.   Any suggestions on how to "activate" F&R?

Thanks all!

Ha!  I did and thanks!  So I looked in that folder and I dont have the that option (I see it in my CMBN folder but not in my RT folder).  I did quick search on my pc and the only "Activate New..." that come up was for the CMBN.  Before I open a ticket, anything else I should be looking for?  Its weird, my RT folder is way less populated than my CMBN folder (attached picture).

Thanks!!

RT vs CMBN Folders.PNG

It's not to hard to make one. Copy the BN one to your RT folder. Open it in a text editor (wordpad, Notepad++, etc), and you'll see that the only thing that has to change is the name of the executable. Make sure you change that name correctly to the Red Thunder executable, save, run it and you should be in business.

(Note : I'm also on a Mac but I think if I remember the scripts are almost the same - it should be obvious when you open it in a text editor).

Dave