ZSU-23/4 Supper Deadly

Just a heads up, but if you have air support coming in and there are some ZSU-23/4's on the battlefield, well your in for a rude awakening. If you don't take them out first, then you are just throwing away your Air Assets. I made me a little test range with the newer Soviet Armor to test the American tank guns to get an idea of how powerful the tank guns were and at what ranges they could penetrate the Soviet tanks. Mind you I removed all of the Soviet tank crews and positioned different tanks starting at 500 meters out to just over 3,000 meters. Then I wanted to throw in a bunch of American Airpower to see their effect, after that 2 ZSU's with the crews manning them at the conscript level. I had 4 A-10's and 2 F4-Phantoms all coming in at the same time, only one aircraft even got close enough to drop its ordinance, the other 5 aircraft perished rather quickly. Being in a TOW Unit for 8 years now I see why we were told to knock out the ZSU's first, otherwise we would be getting ZERO Air Support. Now I know why, those things are NO JOKE!!