SS_Panzerleader r u a former #1 on cases ladder 4 CC2? nt

Uh no actually u dont know me, i started playing in october of '99, by that time all the SS were gone... who knows where. I changed my name to SS around christmas time particularly because i saw ur name and SS marks on the hall of fame-former #1 section at cases, but i think ur name dissappered shortly thereafter. I found out that about a year ago from christmas you and the SS still existed at that time, but i am guessing after the release of CC3 most SS disbanded or went to play CC3. Another reason i changed my name to SS was to scare the hell out of newbies... well at least it seemed like a good reason. Currently i am the only SS playing CC2 except for SS_LUFT but he doesnt talk much, i am also ranked 3rd cases biggrin.gif Anyway i saw your name on here and wondered if u were the same person, so do you play CM or have you gone on to play other games? smile.gif

Hi Ivan,

The SS haven't disbanded the are still very much alive an kicking - alot of them are playing Rogue Spear & Acherons Call. Im hoping some will eventually give this a shot but so far there hasn't been much interest frown.gif My name did go down from cases because I withdrew my name, so it wiped my entire record. (I didnt really want to do this, but I was at number one and didnt want to play anymore; so to be fair to others I had no choice.)

At anyrate I enjoy CM alot more than CC2, which says a lot because that is the only game I've ever played for any lenght of time (until now of course).

I play all sorts of games I',M a RPG nut as well as WW2 fanatic, but I play some FPS too. eek.gif

I get bored VERY easily with games so it has to be damn good or it gets deleted fast tongue.gif

CM by far is the best game I've ever owned smile.gif

Do you know any of the other SS members>? I don't know SS_LUft (at least by that name)Butthere are ALOT of us eek.gif

I have the home site addy if you would like it to try and contact some of the guys

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

[This message has been edited by SS_PanzerLeader (edited 05-22-2000).]

*THE* Hunter? OMG hey man smile.gif duh don't know why I didnt realize that smile.gif Crap this mean you are gonna kick every ones asses inhere too ? eek.gif good to see ya man! I've emailed hte guys in the clan but so far Juno and Ghost haven't demonstrated any interest they are playing AC I believe eek.gif

------------------

SS_PL,

It is nice to be with old friends isn't it smile.gif

I can understand why you didn't recognise me with my disguise on (Hunter not The Hunter). lol

Can't wait to give the game a real pounding when it arrives. I don't know whether I will beat anyone, I am having enough trouble with the AI! ;)

Bruce

Hey Hunter -

I dunno I guess cause I figured you woulda said somethign about CC before now ;p

If I did you did I guess I missed it :P

have you spoken to stahler or ghost? I have their emails if you need them smile.gif

As far as CM goes It is taking some getting used to for me also much different than CC2 - I'm sure you will be tough comptition as usual tho wink.gif

save me a game soon as the Full Vers is out plz smile.gif

take care

------------------

Hunter,

I look forward to a match it has been a longtime smile.gif I really hope to see Stahler Ghost and some of the other old CC2 crowd here soon, it would be an awesome thing.

I'd like to see Sapper, Sandman, Badpike, Giarc, Hammer and Redshift back also to name a few others tongue.gif Probably some others too but its been awhile eek.gif

cya bud

------------------