How do you take Screenshots ???

How do you take screenshots in CM???

I was looking at the other Cm site and saw some great ones. Tonite I had one in LD that was pretty good. cool.gif

The Three TD's, a Tiger and a Stug all face-to-face with each other at the very top of the ridgeline. Two TD's were alight and the other TD and the Tiger and Stug were all dead. The closness was point blank for the Tiger and two TD's..the Stug and other TD were about three TD lengths apart. IT was a heck of a good (tho short) fight on that ridgeline. (sigh!) A screenshot would have made the day.

Thanks....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CoolColJ:

There was a topic that I answered this same question a few days ago find it please smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I DID a search BEFORE I posted the question...IF I had found the answer I needed, I wouldn't have posted it.

Press Print Screen key - open MS Paint (comes with windows) - paste as new image save as 24 bit bmp. Then get a jpegger to convert if required, easy! biggrin.gif

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! :P

Works fine with my TNT2 - I press Print screen key, load up MS Paint, goto to edit menu select paste or you can press control+V

voila - instant screen cap wink.gif

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! :P