Surrendering Troops and Contact Sharing

15 hours ago, John1966 said:

If they end up unsurrendering (which is not a word), that'd actually be a good feature. 

If it is not a word, what is it? It sure does look like a word, I even understand it :)
Perhaps not a formally recognized and bureaucratically legalized word, but those are the best ones me thinks.

1 hour ago, Lethaface said:

Perhaps not a formally recognized and bureaucratically legalized word, but those are the best ones me thinks.

Actually, research reveals that it is a word according to some dictionaries.

But it's an adjective, not a verb.

So if you are unsurrendering, it means you are the indominable sort who doesn't surrender.

It doesn't mean you surrendered but have now changed your mind. I'm not sure there actually is a word for that.

There. I've learned another thing. 🤓

16 hours ago, John1966 said:

Actually, research reveals that it is a word according to some dictionaries.

But it's an adjective, not a verb.

So if you are unsurrendering, it means you are the indominable sort who doesn't surrender.

It doesn't mean you surrendered but have now changed your mind. I'm not sure there actually is a word for that.

There. I've learned another thing. 🤓

:)

Perhaps because there aren't many who both successfully surrender and than undo it without any bodily harm.