90ies iraq war, what t72´s?

Pandur

Hey, real quick, i work on some simple 90ies irak scenario(no javelins :D ), nothing special not terribly large, but i want to know what type of T72 would represent the iraqi ones from that war best? And if i add static tanks, also T72 or some older stuff?  Also i guess no BMP2 only BMP1 right?

Situation is, you as player run into a prepared defense after a wadi, trenches and such stuff, and some tanks in dug outs, that sort of thing, some feel good US action. Can i give the player the M1A1HC abrams as it is the weakest one in game, would that be ok for 90ies?

Thanks guys

9 minutes ago, Pandur said:

but i want to know what type of T72 would represent the iraqi ones from that war best?

T-72M1's

9 minutes ago, Pandur said:

Also i guess no BMP2 only BMP1 right?

The Iraqi's operated large numbers of BMP-1s and I believe they had some BMP-2s as well. 

10 minutes ago, Pandur said:

Can i give the player the M1A1HC abrams as it is the weakest one in game, would that be ok for 90ies?

Yes.