Whine thread for those who don't have the Gold demo

I came into work this morning and the first thing I did was check the board. Guess what? While I'm wasting my time sleeping the Gold demo has been released. So I've decided to start this thread for those of us who have to somehow get through a day's work before trying out the demo.

Here goes:

Whine, bitch, complain, curse, swear, fume, pace, whimper, moan, etc.

Please note: This thread is not to be used by Gold demo owners for taunting those less fortunate.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelU:

Please note: This thread is not to be used by Gold demo owners for taunting those less fortunate.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We don't own the Gold Demo, it owns us. It is in the process of ruining my life.

-Lurker

I´m dl it at this moment. Can´t wait ... smoking to much (yes, i´m european), shivering, bibbering ......

and i always thougt, that i´m alone with my hobby ... no, there are plenty of others, who are as "mad" as i am. And .. it´s a good feeling (hehehehehe).

´Hope, that the GD will run well on my system, cause some people posted crashes.... urrrrh, please, not to me.

Greetings form Germany

Jochen

Man I wake up this morning fire up my box before I go to work, just check my email you know smile.gif And what do I see greetings from Battlefront, I knew something was up. So read first part of the message...some money off some other products, I'm just about to delete when I spot the message about CM Gold demo being out. Damn I was thinking hard staying home and calling sick for a day. I have decided to go to work after all and read bout the demo here first...

I'm alright...I will get it eventually smile.gif

Peter

I'll post the saddest story yet:

I was eagerly anticipating DLing and playing the darned thing last night, but instead a big storm blew through SE Michigan and I lost power. Edison says it'll be restored maybe by tonight, probably by tomorrow. Is everybody weeping for me yet?

I didn't think so.....

Anybody need a half-a-freezer of meat?

-dale