To my blind opponents

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>It is not the stab that gets you, it is how you twist the blade. You do it well! Ouch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did I forget to salt the blade again?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>. . . a patient, deliberate killer if I ever met one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oui, mon ami

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Hmmm...playing blind people is a pretty cheesy way to get victories.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But highly effective

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

. . . a patient, deliberate killer if I ever met one.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes he is Goanna and a bit sadistic. How do you say in French........You've been pimped by Berli? Hope you enjoy that french cooking....lol.

Well MrBelischitingendingkgifnsfdpeng,

It seems your set up thingy has reached my POP3 server and popped into my mailbox. prepare to die a lot this time girly boy. you have throttled me for one too many times in the demo games and now i will be serving a cold dish of revenge on you.

and as for those overseas crying babies without the game to have see. they can all piss off a lot now especially that flying downunder lizard queen jo-goanna and his daffy knife twisting sissy pommie hating shrimp on the barbie croc hunter abo taunting roo humping scum ways. so you guys with the accents think you are so good with your fancy high hat strong beverages with unpronouncable names and the stinky foot cheeses and the water of life with smokey from burned weeds and stuff like that there....weeeeelllll we AMERICANS got the game and you don't. HA.

Peng

PS - boy that was fun. I am knee deep in the blood of scores of smilies of divers and sundry varieties after that one I tell you...

------------------

I'm talking and I can't shut up!

Guest Germanboy

If Mr.Peng is alone in a forest and a smily hits him over the head, would anyone care?

Mr.Peng, for your post I hope Berli will serve you a nice hot dish of 'Die-a-lot-now'. Slow and painfully administered death. Lots of it. With thousand-arty dressing.

What kind of girlie sissy blouse would lose against him anyway? If you are unable to play and win the game, I think you don't deserve it. Send it to me, or give it to a girl's orphanage, they are more deserving and would handle it better than you. Get a Barbie Doll!!!

I for one look forward to continue my unbeaten (albeit short) record against Berli.

Please note that all smilies on this iBook were drafted into the Volkssturm and are posted in the first line of defense at Aachen, awaiting Berli's chewing-gum munching hordes.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Please note that all smilies on this iBook were drafted into the Volkssturm and are posted in the first line of defense at Aachen, awaiting Berli's chewing-gum munching hordes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good one... however backward. As I recall, you have the chewing-gum hordes against my heroes of the Vaterland.

Note: All smilies not used in this post were used to grease the treads of my tanks.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Please note that all smilies on this iBook were drafted into the Volkssturm and are posted in the first line of defense at Aachen, awaiting Berli's chewing-gum munching hordes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good one... however backward. As I recall, you have the chewing-gum hordes against my heroes of the Vaterland.

Please note that the Intelligence Officer of my outfit (2nd BN 26th Rgt 1st ID) was just relieved of his post - the incomprehensible excuse "I don't have the game, how could I know which side we are on?" will not do to keep him from leading a Combat Engineer Assault team into the Siegfried Line in his new position as Corporal. Now I just have to find a nice well-defended defensive position to waste him on.

BTW Berli, here is a picture of your troops - after I am finished with them of course...

http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/timeline/aachen.htm

Please note that all smilies on this iBook were used in a Smily Experiment also involving live ammo and an old tank.

------------------

Andreas