Menu blurred

Oberst_h3tz3

Good evening,

my menu is always blurred. The game itself when i m in a Mission is fine. Just in the main menu all scripts , writings are not sharp and really blurred. Just when i cklick on a specific Thing ist getting sharp for a Moment. So when i want to create a army of my own choice i can´t see anything sharp .

Bets Regards 

Andi

On a PC this may happen due to either an Nvidia setting (if you're using an Nvidia video card) or the use of Intel video hardware and drivers (though this typically results in blurry text throughout the game). For Nvidia you'll want to go to the Nvidia Control Panel and in the '3D Settings' > 'Manage 3D Settings' you'll want to turn off the 'Antialiasing - FXAA'. I'm not sure if this name changes with different (newer) video cards or not.

For using Intel hardware/drivers, this will depend on whether you're running on a laptop or not and if you have a GPU in that laptop (dedicated video beyond the Intel built-in video of the CPU). If you're on a laptop that does have a dedicated video chip (GPU), typically Nvidia, then there may be a keyboard shortcut to utilize the Nvidia hardware or you can make a 'profile' in the Nvidia Control Panel that lists the CM game executable you have and this should default the video to using the Nvidia hardware when the CM game is launched. If your laptop has ONLY Intel integrated video, then there will be no solution that can help (though if you have access to an Intel video driver update, that MIGHT help).