Madmatt Real Life Status Update

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Well, I just got home for a quick shower and nap and I am happy to report that the operation went well and Kristy is now back at her place all groggy, achy, mad, tired, in pain and generally her normal self! Oh, she also has about 3.2 MILES of guaze rammed up her nose and another big patch of guaze across her upper lip that makes her look like she has a Hitler moustache! wink.gif

Heil Kristy! biggrin.gif

She gets 1/2 the guaze in her nose removed tomorrow and the gauze in her sinus cavity (ouch!:eek smile.gif removed on Monday...So that means probably by Frday night or SAturday all should be back on track at CMHQ... biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the kind words, prayers and sychophantic sympathy....It was greatly appreciated and helpful...Well thats all I got for now...We now return you to the arts!

Madmatt out...and playing nurse...Picture it! eek.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 02-17-2000).]

Guest Charles

Can you say, "deviated septum?"

Sure ya can, I thought you could.

Madmatt--glad to hear everything went well!

------------------

Not THE Charles from BTS

I'm glad to hear that shes doing well. My wife has been seeing too much of the inside of hospitals of late so you have my heartfelt sympathies. BTW thanks for all the great work on your website, its greatly appreciated.

Guest Madmatt

Update to the Update...

We went to the Doctors office today and they removed ALL the sinus and nasal packing and she is now breathing through her pretty little nose again! WOOHOO! She is still bruised and beat up some (yeah, you try shoving a speculum up your nose and see how it feels!) but all in all she is recovering VERY well. Man when the Doc stuck those medical pliers up her nose to pull out the guaze in her sinus I thought he was going all the up to his elbow!

Perspective and Anatomy definatley do not go along well together. It sure seemed like he was pinching her brain...Although I can think of something else that seemed too big but made it in! HEHEHE biggrin.gif

Madmatt out..And thanks again for all the kind words and scarecrow, she will miss you most of all..Peas in a Pod! wink.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 02-18-2000).]