Problem with upper story movement

This may've already been fixed, and I did search.

I have repeatedly been exasperated while trying to reposition units on the upper level of a building. Much of the time, I either wind up outside or downstairs. This forces me to issue a halt command and redo the move command. Often, several such attempts are required.

I'm running the Beta Demo, and I really hope that this matter has long since been addressed. Has it? There ought to be a straightforward way to move about the upper levels of a building without unplanned excursions outdoors or downstairs.

Regards,

John Kettler

Move the camera up so that you get a pure 2D view of the battlefield. I have noticed problems like this trying to click on hills and inside of buildings also. The 2D view is GREAT for moving troops around, you just can't see the lay of the terrain.

John the easiest way is to position your camera for the move you want to make. I find a side position works best. You just have to remember that your move will show up on the bottom floor.

------------------

-------------------------

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. Without my rifle I am useless. Without me, my rifle is useless...

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

John,

Use View 5 or 6 when plotting movements inside houses. It ensures that you don't end up outside the house and also is a good way to ensure you are putting guys into the "corners" so that you can cram the maximum number of guys into any house.