Those Undelivered CD's

I've recently begun to catch up on all my BF WWII titles. BF offers some nice bundles of the latest V4 Engine games and the add-ons, making for a neat collection bound together of all their wonderful work. For CMBN and CMFB, I asked for the d/l, and mailing of the CD. Each arrived in a timely fashion w/o issue. Until I ordered the CMFI bundle. I got the d/l email confirmation fine, but no CD was ever delivered. Yes I down loaded it. Snail mail however, not so much. We're a long time and a galaxy away from the days of "neither sleet, nor rain, nor snow...". My electric bill to the next state takes about ten days to get there, give or take. So I waited. Ten days in I sent an email to sales@battlefront.com. And waited. Sent another email to BF about five days after that. I appreciate they are a small company. It is entirely the reason I decided to reward them and myself and cough up three bundle purchases when I already had the older versions with patches and upgrades and multiple files stored hither and thither. I just wanted to get the self install/latest, greatest, and with all the frills to hang onto in CD form as well as the d/l install. 

Does BF normally not respond to emails to the sales address? I do not see anywhere listed what the actual means is of notification of a non-delivery for a CD. But figured logically it would be the sales address where they do state issues with the product order (such as someone ordered the wrong thing or wants to change the order), are to be addressed to sales.

It would not be entirely unusual for the CD to turn up at some point but over two weeks in it's looking doubtful. It's of minimal cost I think. Seems the price of the CD itself is like 4 bucks for postage. But that's not the point. Of more concern is no response to any email to their sales address has been received. Though it's possible, I rather doubt I'm the first person to not receive an ordered CD. Anyone have experience with this and how was it resolved if so? Appreciate the input.

Thanks Ian, that was it. Soon as they got my email, BF was on it. Great customer svc. They have already resolved the issue.

But pardon me for asking yet another question I can't find a solution for. This gets a tad weird. After your response, I logged into the helpdesk with no issue or at least I thought so. Today upon trying, it won't allow me in. I've used the reset password (which provides a one time key entry), but it won't allow me to change to a new password and won't accept the one from yesterday. The gizmo indicates I have the required 8 chars, but not the 3 unique chars. I've tried numbers, upper case numbers, upper case letters, lower case numbers/letters, and nothing turns the 3 unique chars requirement to green? Feeling a little bit Yamamoto here...

What exactly is the little puter thinking a "unique" character is? :blink:

54 minutes ago, bweiss said:

Thanks Ian, that was it. Soon as they got my email, BF was on it. Great customer svc. They have already resolved the issue.

But pardon me for asking yet another question I can't find a solution for. This gets a tad weird. After your response, I logged into the helpdesk with no issue or at least I thought so. Today upon trying, it won't allow me in. I've used the reset password (which provides a one time key entry), but it won't allow me to change to a new password and won't accept the one from yesterday. The gizmo indicates I have the required 8 chars, but not the 3 unique chars. I've tried numbers, upper case numbers, upper case letters, lower case numbers/letters, and nothing turns the 3 unique chars requirement to green? Feeling a little bit Yamamoto here...

What exactly is the little puter thinking a "unique" character is? :blink:

Try one of these for Unique Characters ( especially the first symbol ).....@ : / \ - =...etc, etc

Edited by JoMc67

Thanks JoMc, but it still won't register the 3 unique chars. I tried all of them, multiple times. If I'm logged into this forum, and click on the helpdesk at the BF site, I get in. And I can log a new ticket. But to check my tickets, it wants another login using my email address. That's where it fails and won't allow me to set a new pw. I've used every key on the board. If I'm not logged into this forum and just go to the BF site helpdesk link, I can't log into the helpdesk period.