couple of minor mods.....

Couple of minor mods I've put up for download if anyone cares to. It contains the foliaged shermans I recently made and also a British Sherman variant (bmps 4550-4559 IIRC)

http://www.negia.net/~jshki/shermanfoliageplus1.zip

shermanfoliage2.jpg

Not all the American Sherman tanks have the foliage on them, a couple I added lesser branches due to sharing of bmps. Some have none at all (jumbo, easy 8, et. al.) The british sherman camo does not replace the firefly bmps either, just the sherman III, V, so forth.

-john

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 10-16-2000).]

Guest *Captain Foobar*

You totally rock, Tiger....thanks for your hard work!!

But I have a question, does your camo mod remove or replace the winterized skins?

I seem to be missing mine after installing your mod, and starting a snowfight...

[This message has been edited by *Captain Foobar* (edited 10-16-2000).]

It's great, as usual. And I finally get to use it! I got the full version today, and already downloaded a bunch of mods, including that wonderful grey Stug. I can't decide though- did you use E6013 or 7018 welding rod to weld it? I mean, it's gotta be steel, not just pixels. wink.gif

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 10-17-2000).]

Did I mention its great? Oh, yeah, I already did. Could you please do a Hellcat with foliage?

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

Guest Rommel22

Hey tiger

What editting program do you use, I want to start doing this mmyself. I tried yesterday I got : Corel Painter 6, Corel Draw, and Corel knockout.

I got them all free, from a friend who works for corel. Would any of these prgrams work for editing the textures like you do??? Or do I need something alse.

Thanx!!!

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

Tanks Alot! They look awesome.

------------------

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them." - Jack Handey

Rommel22,

I don't pretend to speak for tiger, and excuse the cliche, But it isn't really about what program you have. Any paint program will do - Corel Paint I believe has some of the 'high end' functions that favorites like Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop have, so I think you should be fine with that. You may also be able to get Light or Trial versions of those latter two I mentioned.

Basically though, just start doing it - if you find you are hindered by the software, THEN it maybe it's time to look around for something else.

Guest Rommel22

Thanx

I still wonder what software Tiger uses. Man i need to figure out how to use this stuff. I am going to school for this, I hope that will help me and help me master these programs!

I have full versions of all those 3 programs.

Corel:

Painter6

Draw9

knockout 1.5

I got those programs FREE!!!

From a friend who works for corel!

Well time to try it out again thanx though!!

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."