Stryker machine guns - not always used

I've been playing a scenario with many different kinds of Stryker vehicles. During the battle I've noticed that some vehicles stop using their MGs. But some do use them and I don't know why this is happening.
Example:

Stryker M1132 has 1 man crew and some passengers inside. MG is used.
Stryker M1127 has 2 man crew and passengers. One crew member dead. The vehicle does not use its MG.
Why?  
From that example it seems that MG can be used even if just one crew member is alive. But why doesn't this happen in M1127 case?

4 minutes ago, SlowMotion said:

Stryker M1132 has 1 man crew and some passengers inside. MG is used.

Which is expected - good.

4 minutes ago, SlowMotion said:

Stryker M1127 has 2 man crew and passengers. One crew member dead. The vehicle does not use its MG.

Hummm that is odd. Did the second crew member die while the passengers were loaded? I am wondering if the passengers are not moving from their comfy seats to crew the MG. If you dismount the passengers and then remount them will the MG fire then?

I do not remember when the crew member died. I just noticed the MG becoming silent. I need to try dismount/remount trick. 

I tried to check additional info from Wiki and it says M1127 should have a 3 man crew and 4 passengers. In the game there's 2 man crew and 8 passengers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1127_Reconnaissance_Vehicle

Edited by SlowMotion

With the M1127 did you select the passenger unit and hit the "open up vehicle button ( ] ) ? Sometimes when a vehicle is missing a crew member the only way to open up the vehicle and employ the use of it's weapon is by selecting the passenger unit then hit the open up vehicle button.

It seems that at least for M1127 when the other crew member is dead Open Up -command is not available anymore. Not for the vehicle crew or passengers.
So that seems to be the problem. Only crew members can use the MG and the driver won't do it.

Some Stryker models have remotely usable MG so it can be used as long as it's not damaged.